Best Buy Four Prong Pave Set Round Diamonds Engagement Ring with a 0.75 Carat I-J SI3-I1 Appraised Center Stone and 0.85 Carats of Side Diamonds (1.6 Cttw) | Top Rated Offers: Best Buy Four Prong Pave Set Round Diamonds Engagement Ring with a 0.75 Carat I-J SI3-I1 Appraised Center Stone and 0.85 Carats of Side Diamonds (1.6 Cttw)

Best Buy Four Prong Pave Set Round Diamonds Engagement Ring with a 0.75 Carat I-J SI3-I1 Appraised Center Stone and 0.85 Carats of Side Diamonds (1.6 Cttw)

9% OFF

Four Prong Pave Deals

Jewelry By Nikash RI5329W-11.191

This Scintillating Engagement Ring Has Prong And Pave Set Round Diamonds. Set In 14 K W Gold With .85 Carats Of Side Diamonds. with a 0.75 Carat I-J SI3-I1 Appraised Center Stone and 0.85 Carats of Side Diamonds (1.6 Cttw). This stone is part of our value line collection and isn't certified by an independent lab. Only our diamonds that state certified are certified. These come with an appraisal for insurance purposes. Diamond weight is +/- 6%.

This Four Prong Pave are available on Amazon at a reduced price! Click this link to take advantage of this lower price!

As of Wednesday, March 21, 2012 8:07 PM PST ( *Pricing disclaimer : Product prices, promotion and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change without notice. Any price and availability information displayed on the original websites, as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of related products. )